Pro3 Mobile tools and Electronic Forms
Efficient and easy to use tools for project site operations are a critical part of a successful project business. Projects are often done in challenging environments and it is difficult to access or store data online by using traditional office based IT-systems.
Derigo's Pro3 system has been developed to support the project team’s site operation needs by providing easy-to-use mobile tools giving access to all project data from various mobile devices. All you need is an Internet connection and all mobile tools and electronic forms are easily available.
Mobile Project Workspace
The mobile project workspace gives easy access to the project data and mobile tools on any mobile device with Internet access. The user interface is optimised for touch screens in order to provide easy mobile access while on the road or on-site. The Pro3 mobile workspace contains the following functions:
- Access to all project data and documents
- Access to project basic information and properties
- Access and editing tools to project tasks
- Access to Pro3 electronic forms
- Links to the full project workspace in Pro3
The Pro3 mobile workspace can easily be customised to include customer specific links and functions, e.g. links to the customers other systems or to provide the project team with a mobile desktop with access to all systems.
Additional add-ons such as the Pro3 Inpsection tool will automatically be available in the mobile view for customers who have the add-on licenses.
Pro3 electronic forms
Pro3 provides tools for creating own electronic forms:
- Any existing forms or templates can easily be replaced as electronic forms and attached to Pro3 projects.
- Project members can enter data and create documents via mobile devices and handhelds
- All electronic forms used and filled on mobile devices are also available for office users