Pro3 project management
The core of the Pro3 system is the Project Management Module. Each project has its own workspace, where you can store project documents, e-mails, maintain task lists, project basic information, reports etc. Creating a new project is easy with the automated profiling feature. All the user need to do is to fill in the project basic information and the profiling feature will create project process, project documents and tasks automatically to the workspace.From the project workspace you can directly access the project’s main phase or sub-phase operating instructions which are located in QMS.
With the Project Management Module you can manage both customer projects and internal development projects.
- Project basic information defines correct processes and content to the project
- Projects with several different processes - life cycle projects
- Editing and creating new processes is easy
- Project and process level user permissions
- Updating changes is simple
- Access to all projects and processes
- Customer and development projects
- Different type of reporting views
Document template library
- Templates are stored in one library
- Easy to update templates
- New templates are easy to import to projects
- Document version control
- Project metadata filled in automatically to the documents
With the Pro3 Extranet you can publsih documents to cusromers or suppliers thorugh a separate extranet protal. The Pro3 extranet can be integrated into an existing extranet or work as a separate website. Publishing documents to the extranet is safe and secure as extranet users only have acess to the published data. Extranet users can also upload documents via the extranet. Uploaded documents are stored in the project inbox until approved or rejected by internal project memebers.